Everglades Health Center serves the South Florida community and offers a variety of services. They include:
We accept most insurance plans and offer a sliding fee scale based on your income for the uninsured.
- Primary Care: A team of highly qualified primary medical providers are some of the best in patient care. They are skilled in a broad range of family-centered medical services including: acute and chronic disease management, preventative care, health education and much more.
- Pediatric Services include: Annual check-ups, acute and episodic care for all illnesses, chronic disease management, school physicals, parent education and immunizations. Through the Vaccines for Children Program, CHI provides free immunizations.
- Dental Care: Services include an initial exam and diagnosis, preventative care, restoration, surgery, prosthetics, cosmetic surgery and more. If you don’t have dental insurance, CHI can help you with that, too.
- Free Prescription Delivery to your Home!
- Laboratory: No need to travel offsite for a simple blood test. Our on site laboratory can do your routine testing and process many tests on site. Our lab interfaces with Quest and LabCorp and it enables our clinicians to receive lab results directly into the patient’s Electronic Health Record.
- Insurance enrollment: 1 on 1 enrollment help from our insurance specialists. They can help you enroll in Affordable Care Act Plans, Medicaid, Medicare, Kidcare and more.
Can’t find a ride? Let CHI pick you up at your home and take you to the doctor for free. We will make sure we drive you back home and ensure your trip is comfortable and easy. Schedule a free ride today. All transportation must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. For door-to-door service, call 305-252-4820.
Community Health of South Florida, Inc.
now boasts 11 centers serving the South Miami-Dade including Monroe County and 34 school-based programs. CHI's motto is "Patient Care Comes First."