The Naranja Health Center serves the South Florida community and offers a variety of services. They include:
We accept most insurance plans and offer a sliding fee scale based on your income for the uninsured.
Primary Care: A team of highly qualified primary care providers are some of the best with patient care. They are skilled in a broad range of family-centered medical services including: acute and chronic disease management, preventative care, health education and much more.
- Dental Care: Services include an initial exam and diagnosis, preventative care, restoration, surgery, prosthetics, cosmetic surgery and more. If you don’t have dental insurance, CHI can help you with that, too.
- OB/GYN: Includes annual Check-Ups and Pap Smears, family planning and contraceptive management, prenatal care, pre- and post-menopausal treatment, infertility and endocrine treatment, infectious disease diagnosis and treatment, cancer screening and treatment.
- Full service in-house pharmacy services include: low-cost medications, free delivery, electronic prescription refills, anti-coagulation clinic, clinical pharmacy program, medication management and over-the-counter medicines at a much cheaper price than your major drug stores. Can’t afford your medications? We have programs that can help. Free prescription delivery available.
- Laboratory: No need to travel offsite for a simple blood test. Our on site laboratory can do your routine testing and process many tests on site. Our lab interfaces with Quest and LabCorp and it enables our clinicians to receive lab results directly into the patient’s Electronic Health Record.
- Free Transportation: Can’t find a ride? Let CHI pick you up at your home and take you to the doctor for free. We will make sure we drive you back home and ensure your trip is comfortable and easy. Schedule a free ride today. All transportation must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. For door-to-door service, call 305-252-4820.
- Insurance enrollment: 1 on 1 enrollment help from our insurance specialists. They can help you enroll in Affordable Care Act Plans, Medicaid, Medicare, Kidcare and more.
A group of vibrant, young-at-heart seniors gathers every Monday to meet, greet and eat at a program specifically designed to improve and maintain their health and wellness.The group meets on Mondays at CHI’s Naranja Health Center from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free transportation is provided. Call 305-258-6813
to join the fun!
Community Health of South Florida, Inc.
now boasts 11 centers serving the South Miami-Dade including Monroe County and 34 school-based programs. CHI's motto is "Patient Care Comes First."