The West Kendall Health Center is a state of the art, recently renovated facility, with an array of high quality medical experts and services including:
We accept most insurance plans and offer a sliding fee scale based on your income for the uninsured.
Primary Care: A team of highly qualified primary care physicians are some of the best providers of patient care. They are skilled in a broad range of family-centered medical services including: acute and chronic disease management, preventative care, health education and much more.
- Pediatrics: Services include: annual check ups, acute and episodic care for all illnesses, chronic disease management, school physicals, parent education and immunizations. Through the Vaccines for Children Program, CHI provides free immunizations.
- Dental Care Services include: an initial exam and diagnosis, preventative care, restoration, surgery, prosthetics, cosmetic surgery and more. If you don’t have dental insurance, CHI can help you with that, too.
- OB/GYN: Includes annual Check-Ups and Pap Smears, family planning and contraceptive management, prenatal care, pre- and post-menopausal treatment, infertility and endocrine treatment, infectious disease diagnosis and treatment, cancer screening and treatment.
- Behavioral Health (adult and pediatric): Our behavioral health staff is among the best backed by intensive training and experience. In addition, we know compassion and understanding are important components to a successful behavioral health treatment. It is an integrated approach that combines behavioral health and medical services to work hand in hand for the patient’s benefit.
- Free Prescription Delivery
- Insurance enrollment: 1 on 1 enrollment help from our insurance specialists. They can help you enroll in Affordable Care Act Plans, Medicaid, Medicare, Kidcare and more.
Can’t find a ride? Let CHI pick you up at your home and take you to the doctor for free. We will make sure we drive you back home and ensure your trip is comfortable and easy.
Schedule a free ride today. All transportation must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. For door-to-door service, call 305-252-4820.
Community Health of South Florida, Inc.
now boasts 11 centers serving the South Miami-Dade including Monroe County and 34 school-based programs. CHI's motto is "Patient Care Comes First."