A six-week program to help you improve your health–one step at a time
How would this program help me?
You will learn better ways of coping and managing your health by:
- Setting goals that are do-able
- Working and communicating with others
- Finding support and solutions to health problems
- Better breathing
- Making treatment decisions
- Making daily tasks easier
- Relaxing and managing stress
- Deal with difficult emotions
- Deal with depression
- Deal with pain & fatigue
- Working in partnership with your healthcare team
Who can take part?
Any elderly living with a long-term health condition is welcome. Feel free to bring a family member, or caregiver.
PROGRAM DETAILS: Workshops are FREE. We meet once a week for 2 1/2 hours. To register or for more informa-tion, call Eunice Hines at (305) 252-4853 or email email@example.com